Values (Collective Commitments):
1. All students can and will learn.
2. Everyone, students and adults, can make mistakes and learn from them.
3. We teach social and emotional learning lessons weekly in every classroom.
4. Both students and staff believe in and pursue continuing education.
5. We collaborate as grade level and school-wide PLC members.
6. We teach students in small groups and provide daily interventions.
7. We teach with best practices.
1. As a school, we expect at least a 12% growth in our Acadience Reading and Math scores by the end of the year.
2. We teach Second Step lessons weekly.
3. Our K-3 and SPED teachers will complete LETRS training by the end of the next school year.